The programme objectives of Certificate in Aseptic Dispensing for Pharmacy Staff are to:
- provide learners with profession-specific knowledge and skills in aseptic dispensing, together with the theory and principles of clean room design and standard operating procedure of equipment;
- equip learners with the necessary technical and professional knowledge and skills, at professional level, via the blending of theoretical knowledge and practical application; and
- develop a responsible and respectful attitude, a sense of accountability, sustainability and professional ethics to place the well-being of patients as the foremost priority in dispensing workplace practice.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent with at least 1 year relevant work experience; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent with at least 1 year relevant work experience; or
- Holder of dispensing related certification/diploma or above and currently working in dispensing related industry.
Application details will be released soon.