The programme objectives of Professional Diploma in Fashion Sport Shoes Design
and 3D Technology are to:
(1) enable learners to acquire and integrate fashion and updated 3D technology
knowledge and skills to design fashion sport shoes;
(2) enable learners to achieve fashion sport shoes design portfolios enhanced with
real shoes samples using updated 3D technology; and
(3) provide a platform for learners to complete structured fashion sport shoes design
projects with industrial references to promote and/or advance their career in
related working areas.
This Professional Diploma in Fashion Sport Shoes Design and 3D Technology (300 hours) consists 2 Professional Certificate. One is Professional Certificate in Fashion Sport Shoes Design (150 hrs) and another is Professional Certificate in Fashion Sport Shoes Making with 3D Technology (150 hours).
Professional Certificate in Fashion Sport Shoes Design (DE424313C/ 150hrs)
FID4027Y - Materials and Fashion Trends (30hrs)
FID4028Y - 2D and 3D Illustration for Fashion Sport Shoes Design (45hrs)
FID4029Y - Upper Shoe Pattern Design and Development (45hrs)
FID4030Y - Portfolio for Fashion Sport Shoes Design (30hrs)
Professional Certificate in Fashion Sport Shoes Making with 3D Technology (DE424314C/ 150hrs)
FID4031Y - 3D Shoe Sole Design and Development (30hrs)
FID4032Y - Advanced 3D Illustration for Fashion Sport Shoes Design (45hrs)
FID4033Y - Shoe Sole Making Using 3D Technology (45hrs)
FID4034Y - Industrial Project with Integrated Portfolio (30hrs)
Please visit PEEC website for details http://www.hkdi.edu.hk/i.php?l=b5&s=4&p=993
This course is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level ).
- Press the “Apply Online” button at the right-top corner of this page
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Upload the supporting documents required (e.g. for academic qualifications and work experiences)
- Settle the tuition fee (by bill payment via online banking or ATM; or by a crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council”)
- Submit the cheque or proof of the bill payment.
- Bill Payment proof: ATM receipt or online payment confirmation (PDF or screencap; should include the bank name, payment status, transaction date, paid amount, and bill account code); can be submitted by email.
- Cheque: write down your full name and the programme title on the back
Notes for Applicants:
- It is necessary for applicants to supply their personal data and to provide all the information required in the application documents, as otherwise, the Institute may be unable to process and consider their applications.
- To study in Hong Kong, all non-local applicants are required to obtain a student visa issued by the Immigration Department of the HKSAR Government, except for those admitted to Hong Kong for employment or as dependants, who do not need prior approval before taking up part-time studies. It is the responsibility of individual applicants to make appropriate visa arrangements. Admission to an HKDI programme/workshop does not guarantee the issue of a student visa. Applicants may wish to note that part-time courses are generally not considered by the Immigration Department for visa purposes.
- Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Early Bird Discount will be counted on the postmark date (for cheque) or the transaction date (for bill payment).
- Commencement of classes depends on enrollment or other unexpected circumstances. The Institute reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, programme content, mode of teaching, and other advertised programme information. The Institute also reserves the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient number of enrollments.
- The information provided in the form will be used by VTC for admission, academic and programme administration, research, statistical, and marketing (including direct marketing) purposes.
- Assignments and works of students (in any formats, e.g. photos, videos, printouts, etc; including activities in and outside the classroom) may be used for teaching and marketing (including direct marketing) purposes.
電話: 3928 2777 電郵: firstname.lastname@example.org