Professional Certificate in Digital Works Supervision System
Stipulated in the Technical Circular (Works) No. 3/2020 published by the Development Bureau, the Digital Works Supervision System (DWSS) is introduced with an aim of enhancing the standard and efficiency of works supervision as well as the quality and safety of works. DWSS is a data management platform for collection of construction works information and management of workflows of construction site activities. The purpose of this programme is to equip learners the competence in managing and operating DWSS, to strengthen their techniques in digital contract administration, as well as to enhance the ability in managing cloud-based system so that learners can maintain their competitive edge in the “Construction 2.0” era.
CON4175X – Request for Inspection/Survey Check Form and Cleansing Inspection Checklist
CON4176X – Site Diary and Labour Return Record
CON4177X – Safety Inspection and Record
CON4178X – Contract Administration for Engineering Contract
CON4179X – Common Data Environment for Digital Construction
Time of Classes
• 1 to 2 evenings per week (18:30 – 21:30 / 19:00 – 22:00)
• Duration: 78 hrs.
• The students' performance in each module is assessed by continuous assignments and/or a final examination. Assessments and examination are conducted in English.
• The attendance requirement is 70%.
Professional Certificate in Digital Works Supervision System will be conferred to students upon their satisfactory completion of the whole programme.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent, with one year's relevant work experience; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent, with two years' relevant work experience; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme, or equivalent under Construction Programme board, with one year's relevant work experience or currently employed; or
- Mature applicants aged 21 or above, with 2 years' relevant work experience may be admitted subject to passing an interview and/or written test.
Financial Assistance Scheme
Complete the Application Form together with a crossed cheque payable to "Vocational Training Council" for the Course Fee and submit to:
Engineering Discipline In-service Training Office
HK Institute of Vocational Education (Tsing Yi)
B322, 20, Tsing Yi Rd, Tsing Yi Island, N.T.
Tel: 2435 9423
Fax: 2432 2253