iPhone iPad Apps Development
- Understand the iOS app market and industry, analyze the particular requirements for iOS apps;
- Demonstrate an understanding in features of iOS apps and their running platform;
- Determine the specialised features of APIs for iOS apps and make use of appropriate APIs to develop the multimedia interface and programming of a simple iOS app.
- Student will learn the latest technology in iOS app design and development. Student will also learn the business model of self-designed iOS apps.
- This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund (Continuing Education Fund No.: 28Z051236). The Office of the Continuing Education Fund does not have record of registration of this course under the Qualifications Framework. Applicants must complete this course and meet at least 70% attendance requirements and 50% or more of the course assessment.
Part-time Study Mode
To facilitate working adults to attend classes, this module is offered in part-time mode.
1. Entering the iPhone World
2. Outlet and Actions
3. Objective-C and Swift Language
4. Multi-Screens Applications
5. Internet Communication and Advanced iPhone Features
6. Entering the iPad World
7. Animations and Gestures
8. Videos and Map
9. Web Services & Screen Handling
10. Building your own CMS Server, Test and Distribute Your iOS App
This is a CEF-Approved course. CEF code: 28Z051236