Diploma in Power Installation
- Completion of Diploma in Power Engineering; or
- Has held, or qualified to hold, a qualification fulfilling the academic requirements for registration as Grade A Electrical Worker*; or
- A holder of Grade "A" Electrical Worker Registration Certificate and aged 21 or above with at least two years' relevant work experience, may also be accepted. Where appropriate, may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
- Certificate in Electrician (Code: EG512406)
- Certificate of Vocational Education (Electrical Engineering) (Code: FS312977)
- Certificate of Vocational Education (Building Services Engineering) (Code: FS312979/FS512979)
- Craft Certificate for Electricians (Code: 0387/75787)
- Craft Certificate in Electrical Engineering (Code: 0361/03744C/73761/FS312961)
- Craft Certificate in Electrical Fitting and Installations (Code: 0363/0381)
Financial Assistance Scheme
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Vplus Engineering. Successful applicants will be refunded 60% of the tuition fees of eligible programmes.
Applicants can use the "Apply Online" function, which available from the programme website and login to the Online Enrolment System to submit their applications.