Certificate in Small Unmanned Aircraft (Advanced Rating)
Applicants should provide record(s) of flight experience* unless possessing qualifications deemed acceptable to the Programme Board, plus fulfilling one of the general entry requirements below:
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent with one year work experience; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent with two years' work experience; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme or equivalent, with one year's work experience or currently employed; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years' relevant working experience, can be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Financial Assistance Scheme
This programme has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Vplus Engineering. Successful applicants will be refunded 60% of the tuition fees of eligible programmes.
Applicants can use the "Apply Online" function, which available from the programme website and login to the Online Enrolment System to submit their applications.