This programme provides comprehensive training for students in broad areas of Mobile Applications Development, so as to be capable of developing applications on most contemporary mobile platforms, thus enhancing their career development.
All classes are conducted in well-equipped computer studios with PC/Mac for each course participant.
EEE4012X - Computer Programming with Object Oriented Concepts (30 hrs)
EEE4013X - iOS Essentials (30 hrs)
EEE4014X - Computing for iPhone Applications (30 hrs)
EEE4015X - iPhone Applications Development (30 hrs)
EEE4016X - Android Development Fundamentals (30 hrs)
EEE4017X - Computing for Android Phone Applications (30 hrs)
EEE4018X - Android Phone Applications Development (30 hrs)
Elective Module (1 out of 3)
EEE4019X - Building Android Web App on Cloud with HTML5 (30 hrs)
EEE4020X - Hardware Interfacing for Smart Phone Applications (30 hrs)
EEE4039X - Cross-platform Mobile Applications Development Using React Native (30 hrs)
Time of Classes
- 1 to 2 evenings per week (7:00 - 10:00pm) for one module selected.
- Duration: 240 hrs. The whole programme can be completed in 12 months to 18 months.
Youth College (Kowloon Bay) or IVE (Sha Tin)
- The students' performance in each module is assessed by continuous assignments and/or a final examination. Assessments and examination are conducted in English.
Satisfactory completion of the whole programme of 8 modules will lead to a Professional Diploma in Mobile Applications Development.
Students may enroll the iPhone modules [EEE4012X + EEE4013X + EEE4014X + EEE4015X] only and lead to a Professional Certificate in iPhone Applications Development will be conferred to students upon satisfactory completion of the course.
Students may enroll the Android modules [EEE4012X + EEE4016X + EEE4017X + EEE4018X] only and lead to a Professional Certificate in Android Phone Applications Development will be conferred to students upon satisfactory completion of the course.
Completion of individual module is entitled to a Module Certificate.
This programme is under Engineering Training Subsidy Scheme
年滿二十一歲或以上及具兩年相關工作經驗。如有需要，申請人須通過面試及 / 或能力傾向測試
• Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent with one year's work experience; or
• Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent with two years' work experience; or
• Completion of a QF Level 3 programme or currently employed;
Note : The exact programme commencement date is subject to change according to final enrolment number
電話: 2435 9423 (星期一至五: 0900-1700)
傳真: 2432 2253