Logic Pro 數碼音樂製作專業證書
This course provides a comprehensive training to music lovers in music production with one of the most versatile software, Logic Pro. Students learn the entire production journey from how to compose, create, record and manipulate digital sound and music.
The modules are interconnected to help students compose and arrange music from the perspective of a producer. The essential music production and engineering concepts will be covered to train students to meet the professional standard. Their musical productions would be selected for pitching to Artists and Repertoire (A&R) of leading record labels closely connected with HKDI, giving students the opportunity to enter the entertainment industry.
CDM4025Y – Common Practice in Contemporary Music (30 hrs)
CDM4026Y – Desktop Music Production with Logic Pro (30 hrs)
CDM4027Y – Sound Processing Applications (30 hrs)
Please visit PEEC website for details https://hkdi.edu.hk/en/peec/peec_programme.php?peec_programme=professional-certificate-in-digital-music-production-with-logic-pro
|(a)||-||Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; OR|
|-||Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; OR|
|-||Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; OR|
|-||Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; OR|
|-||Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.|
|(b)||Applicants are required to have at least 1 year of relevant working experience.|
|(c)||Basic knowledge in Associated Board of the Royal School of Music (ABRSM) Grade 5 theory is preferred.|
|(d)||An interview may also be required on a need basis.|
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, can be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Documents Required for Application
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Upload Copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Upload Copy of proof for Working Experience
This course is listed as reimbursable under Continuing Education Fund (CEF). Applicants are eligible to reimburse course fee for courses that commence within the CEF registration period (26 October 2022 – 31 August 2026).
This course is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level ).
- Press the “Apply Online” button at the right-top corner of this page
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Upload the supporting documents required (e.g. for academic qualifications and work experiences)
- Settle the tuition fee (by bill payment via online banking or ATM; or by a crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council”)
- Submit the cheque or proof of the bill payment.
- Bill Payment proof: ATM receipt or online payment confirmation (PDF or screencap; should include the bank name, payment status, transaction date, paid amount, and bill account code); can be submitted by email.
- Cheque: write down your full name and the programme title on the back
Notes for Applicants:
- It is necessary for applicants to supply their personal data and to provide all the information required in the application documents, as otherwise, the Institute may be unable to process and consider their applications.
- To study in Hong Kong, all non-local applicants are required to obtain a student visa issued by the Immigration Department of the HKSAR Government, except for those admitted to Hong Kong for employment or as dependants, who do not need prior approval before taking up part-time studies. It is the responsibility of individual applicants to make appropriate visa arrangements. Admission to an HKDI programme/workshop does not guarantee the issue of a student visa. Applicants may wish to note that part-time courses are generally not considered by the Immigration Department for visa purposes.
- Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Early Bird Discount will be counted on the postmark date (for cheque) or the transaction date (for bill payment).
- Commencement of classes depends on enrollment or other unexpected circumstances. The Institute reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, programme content, mode of teaching, and other advertised programme information. The Institute also reserves the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient number of enrollments.
- The information provided in the form will be used by VTC for admission, academic and programme administration, research, statistical, and marketing (including direct marketing) purposes.
- Assignments and works of students (in any formats, e.g. photos, videos, printouts, etc; including activities in and outside the classroom) may be used for teaching and marketing (including direct marketing) purposes.
電話: 3928 2777 電郵: email@example.com