HKIAS ISO/IEC17020 for Inspection Bodies
This 3-day course is designed to provide participants
- the regulations for Hong Kong Accreditation Services (HKAS) accreditation;
- the principles of general criteria for bodies performing inspection in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020:2012;
- the technical and management criteria for the Hong Kong Inspection Body Accreditation Scheme (HKIAS).
Intended Learning Outcome
On completion of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand regulations for HKAS accreditation and HKIAS criteria for activities inspection bodies have been accredited for performing or for which inspection bodies are applying for accreditation.
- Identify general criteria for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection based on ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
The course consist of
- HKAS 002 Regulations for HKAS Accreditation
- ISO/IEC 17020 General Criteria for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection
- IAF/ILAC A4 Guidance on the Application of ISO/IEC 17020
- HKIAS 003 Criteria for Accreditation of Inspection Bodies
- Administrative requirement
- Independence, impartiality and integrity
- Organization and management
- Quality system
- Facilities and equipment
- Inspection methods and procedures
- Handling inspection samples and items
- Inspection reports and inspection certificates
- Complaints and appeals
- There is an assessment in form of written examination at the end of the course.
- Certificate of Achievement will be conferred to course participant who passed the assessment and satisfied the attendance requirement of 70%.
- Certificate of Attendance will be conferred to course participant who satisfied the attendance requirement only.
- 3-day, 9:00-12:30 & 13:30-17:00, total: 21 hours
- 15/02/2019, 22/02/2019 and 01/03/2019