Formwork Design for Reinforced Concrete Construction
Acquire the knowledge and skills to prepare and check the structural design of formwork and falsework for reinforced concrete construction.
Indicative Learning Contents
- Duties and responsibilities
- Types and construction, design considerations
- Specifications, design codes, standards, etc.
- Pressure of fresh concrete, operation load, environmental and other imposed loads.
- Material Properties
- Strength and stiffness properties of materials commonly used
- Other properties: surface finishes, left-ins, costs, reusability, etc.
- Structural Design
- Wall & column formwork, soffit formwork and falseworks
- Props, bracing and lacing
- Strength and stability check
- Shoring and re-shoring for multi-storey construction
- Drawings, materials specifications, method statements, etc.
- Special designs & failure cases
- Certificate of Attendance is awarded upon satisfaction of the attendance requirement of 70%
Complete the Application Form together with a crossed cheque payable to "Vocational Training Council" for the Course Fee and submit to:
Engineering Discipline In-service Training
Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Tsing Yi)
B322, 20, Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi Island, N.T.
é»è©±: 2435 9423 (ææä¸è³äº: 0900-1700)
å³ç: 3475 0845