Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)#
Applications are now open for Feb 2024 Intake!
Enjoy a Waiver of Application Fee * by Submitting your Application before the Application Deadline.
*Terms and conditions, please contact SHAPE for details.
Locally accredited by HKCAAVQ at QF Level 5 equivalent to the standing of local University degrees
This programme is recognised under the Qualifications Framework.
QF Level: 5
QR Registration Number: 22/001014/L5
Validity Period: 1 February 2024 to 30 June 2024
Registration No. [Non-Local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance]: 251732
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) is a top-up degree programme offered by Coventry University and operated by SHAPE. It carries the same academic status and rights as that offered to Coventry University's on-campus graduates.
Coventry University – A Record of Excellence
- The Guardian University Guide 2020
- Coventry is ranked 15th
- The Guardian University Guide 2020
- Ranked 15th in Business, Management and Marketing Discipline
- Times Higher Education UK (TEF) metrics ranking 2017 – Gold winner
- 2nd for Teaching Excellence
- Coventry University has been named 'University of the Year for Student Experience' in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015, and 'Modern University of the Year' in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- In the quality assessments conducted by the UK Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA), it has consistently received judgments of confidence in the management of the standard of its awards and in the quality of the learning opportunities available to students.
- Coventry University is an evolving and innovative university with a growing reputation for excellence in education. It has been established for over 170 years.
- “Excellent” range in teaching quality assessments conducted by the UK QAA, it has consistently received judgments of confidence in the management of the standard of its awards and in the quality of the learning opportunities available to students.
Internationally Recognised Degree
The degree is awarded by Coventry University in United Kingdom, and is monitored by the UK Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA).
Student will be conferred the same award as on-campus students.
Complete in 14 months on a part-time basis.
Flexible Self-Study Hours
This programme adopts a sequential modular structure where you attend one to two lectures a week and handle just one module at a time. You can arrange your self-study more flexibly; and hence, retain your career advancement and earning power even during the study.
Contemporary Business Strategy
Critical Issues in Globalisation
|Project Management|| |
Admission Requirements^ :
- VTC Professional Diploma in Business Management (PDBM), plus at least 3 years' relevant work experience; OR
- VTC Higher Diploma (HD) in Business Administration; OR
- A qualification equivalent to the above, i.e. a qualification pegged at the Hong Kong Qualifications Framework (QF) Level 4 or equivalent, covering the relevant subject areas: accounting, business statistics, economics, management, marketing, and organisational management*.
All Candidates must be able to demonstrate competence in English Language equivalent to the followings:
- Holders of VTC Higher Diploma or Professional Diploma taught and assessed in English; OR
- Applicants successfully completed a Higher Diploma, Associate Degree or Professional Diploma taught and assessed in English from a recognised institution in Hong Kong or equivalent; OR
- At least an overall IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
* Subject to final approval by Coventry University
^ Under review and subject to change
Info Seminar for Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons)
Date 12 December 2023 (Tuesday)
Time 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
Delivery Mode Online mode
Enquiries Mr. Alex Tsai (2836 1852, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Language Cantonese (Part of the content will be delivered in English)
Mr. Alex Tsai
Deputy Programme Coordinator
Tel: 2836 1852