BSc (Hons) Multimedia Computing (BSCMC)#
Applications are now open for Sep 2021 Intake! One additional Certificate (Algorithms and Data Structures Module) commence in Jul 2021.
- The Guardian University Guide 2016-2020
- Coventry is ranked a top 15 UK university in the last 5 years
- Times Higher Education UK (TEF) metrics ranking 2017 – Gold winner
- 2nd for Teaching Excellence
- Coventry University has been named 'University of the Year for Student Experience' in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015, and 'Modern University of the Year' in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- In the quality assessments conducted by the UK Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA), it has consistently received judgments of confidence in the management of the standard of its awards and in the quality of the learning opportunities available to students.
- Coventry University is an evolving and innovative university with a growing reputation for excellence in education. It has been established for over 170 years.
- “Excellent” range in teaching quality assessments conducted by the UK QAA, it has consistently received judgments of confidence in the management of the standard of its awards and in the quality of the learning opportunities available to students.
Scholarship and Financial Assistance
|FASP, NLS & Non-means Tested Subsidy|| |
Full-time students are eligible to apply for the grant through the Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-Secondary Students (FASP), and apply for the loan through the Non-Means Tested Loan Scheme (NLS). Furthermore, they are eligible for the Non-Means Tested Subsidy of $33,100.
|CEF Reimbursement|| |
*Designing for Usability 2 (CEF Code: 34Z12255A)
*Web API Development (CEF Code: 34Z122568)
*Digital Media Technology 2(CEF Code : 28Z09492A)
*3D Modelling and Animation (CEF Code : 24Z094911)
*This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund. The mother course BSc (Hons) Multimedia Computing of these modules is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level). Part-time students will get a maximum reimbursement of $20,000 upon successful completion of the programme.
(Note: Full-time students who have received the $33,100 subsidy are not eligible to apply for the CEF reimbursement.)
|Best Student Award|| |
The student with best overall performance in each cohort will win the Best Student Award of Coventry University.
|Education Loan (ENLS)|| |
Part-time students are eligible to apply for the Extended Non-means tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) administrated by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA) of the HKSAR government.
|Tax Deduction for Self-Education Expenses|| |
Students of this programme are eligible to apply for tax deductions in relation to the programme fee.
- CEF Subsidy -- Two modules of the programme have been included in the CEF reimbursable course list. Students will get a maximum reimbursement of $20,000 upon successful completion of the programme.
- Best Student Award -- The student with best overall performance in each cohort will win the Best Student Award of Coventry University.
- Education Loan -- Successful applicants can apply for the Non-means tested Loan Scheme (NLS) administrated by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA) of the HKSAR government. The full course fee can be loaned.
- Tax Deduction for Self-Education Expenses -- Students are eligible to apply for the tax deduction in relation to the course fee.
# All candidates must be able to demonstrate competence equivalent to an HKCEE Syllabus B Grade E / Level 2 or HKDSE Level 2 in English Language, and an HKCEE Grade E or HKDSE Level 2 in Mathematics.
* Subject to final approval by Coventry University
Total Programme Fee: HK$71,700 which includes
Tuition Fee: HK$68,200
Registration Fee: HK$3,500
Application Fee: HK$200
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
The School reserves the right to make variations to the contents of the website and to modify, withdraw or replace the programmes listed herein.
(English Version only)
Application forms can be downloaded here
or obtained from the SHAPE offices.
The completed application forms together with (i) full sets of photocopies of certified
credentials including transcripts and certificates of awards and (ii) receipt of
application fee paid should be returned by mail or in person with a photo to the
respective SHAPE offices or a drop box located at IVE and HKDI campuses before the