Module Intended Learning Outcomes:
On completion of the module, learners are expected to be able to:
1. identify the functions of accounting systems and process of accounting cycle in different company formations;
2. plan, measure and evaluate business performance with the application of techniques in budgeting, standard costing and variance analysis;
3. prepare financial statements using accounting principles and concepts for analysis and interpretation of financial situations of companies.
Medium of Instruction
English supplemented with Cantonese
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (MODULE FROM PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT)持續進修基金課程生效日期
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 including English Language and Chinese Language, plus 2 years’ relevant full-time work experience; OR
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 including English Language# and Chinese Language, plus 3 years’ relevant full-time work experience; OR
- Equivalent; OR
- Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 23 or above with 2 or more years of relevant full-time work experience, may also be admitted subject to a satisfactory admission interview.
#HKCEE English Language taken in 2006 or before should be at Grade E or above (Syllabus B) / Grade C or above (Syllabus A)
Continuing Education Fund
- This is a CEF-Approved course. This course has been added to the list of reimbursable courses for the Continuing Education Fund (Continuing Education Fund No.: 33Z110583). Applicants must complete this course and meet at least 70% attendance requirements and 50% or more of the course assessment.
Please use the specified enrollment form and follow the âNotes to Applicantsâ in the form to apply for programmes.
Applicants should show the Hong Kong Identity (HKID) Card / Passport / Travel Document / or valid study visa issued by the Immigration Department of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) for enrollment.
Individual programmes may have specific admission requirements. Applicants should refer to the admission requirements of the individual programmes.
All places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Incomplete forms and forms received without payment will not be processed.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for application is 7 working days## prior to the class commencement date (The enrollment deadline might be subject to change depending on the enrollment status).
Notification of Class Commencement
Successful applicants will be notified of the class information by the contact method specified on the enrollment form at least 3 working days## before class commencement. PEAK will not be responsible for the loss of class notification sent by mail. Please contact us at 2836 1906 if you do not receive the notification before the class commencement.
Programme Fees / Receipt
For a programme commencing within 7 working days## at the time of enrollment, students are required to settle the programme fee by cash.
Programme fees paid are non-refundable, except for cases of unsuccessful applications and programme cancellation or rescheduling. Fees paid and places enrolled are also not transferable, and request for programme swapping will not be entertained.
Students will collect and sign to acknowledge collection of the receipts at the first lesson. Fees paid after the enrollment deadline may result in delay in receipt issuing. For those who have not collected the receipts during the first lesson, our staff will contact them for the receipt collection arrangement. If students choose to collect the receipt by mail, PEAK will not be responsible for any loss in mailing. Students will be required to pay an administrative charge of HK$100 for their requests for each additional receipt copy. Please send crossed cheque payable to âVocational Training Councilâ with a written application to âThe Programme Teamâ of the Institute. For enquiry, please contact us at 2836 1862.
## Working days (exclusive of Saturdays and Sundays)
Mr. Chris Yeung (Programme Director)
Tel: 2836 1822
Ms. Jenny Lo (Programme Secretary)
Tel: 2919 1515
Fax: 2891 5707