- equip students with profession-specific knowledge and skills for analysing key features of face and head shapes in building up bridal hair and make-up; and
- nurture students with bridal hair and make-up techniques, professional working and learning attitude, and to further develop bridal hair and make-up portfolio to be applied in different wedding events.
- Foundation Theory of Bridal Hair and Make-up
- Bridal Make-up Techniques
- Bridal Hair Styling Techniques
- Realisation & Evaluation
Intended Learning Outcome
Upon completion of the programme, learners will be able to:
- work effectively as a professional bridal hair and make-up stylist with application of related hair, make-up techniques acquired in the programme; and
- apply creative design strategic approaches for portfolio development of bridal hair and make-up creation, which is to be used in wedding events.
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
(b) Applicants are required to have at least 1 year relevant working experience.
(c) Basic knowledge of hair and make-up styling is preferred.
(d) An interview may also be required on need basis.
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, may be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Documents Required for Application:
1) Completed Application Form (Online)
2) Upload copy of proof for Academic Qualifications
3) Upload copy of proof for Work Experience
Please visit PEEC website for details: https://www.hkdi.edu.hk/i.php?l=en&s=4&p=1473
電話: 3928 2777 電郵: firstname.lastname@example.org