Date of Commencement : 12 Sep 2022
Schedule: 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28 Sep & 3, 5, 10, 12 Oct 2022
Time: Every Monday & Wednesday 19:00-22:00
Venue: IVE (Haking Wong), 702 Lai Chi Kok Road, Kowloon
Medium of Instruction:
Programme will be conducted in English, with English Teaching and Learning Packages supplemented with Chinese terminologies.
Application Period: 20 May – 31 Aug 2022
1. Early Bird HK$ 6000 (On / Before 20 Aug 2022)
2. Regular HK$ 7000 (After 20 Aug 2022)
*This programme has been included in the list of reimbursable programmes under the Continuing Education Fund
- Big Data and Business Analytics Principles
- Big Data and Business Analytics in Practice
- Security and Ethical Issues for Big Data analysis
- Professional Collaboration in Big Data and business analytics
For details, please refer to the programme leaflet:
The general minimum entry requirements are as follows:
- One year work experience; or currently employed in relevant industry; and
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by the respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
For Mature Applicants
Applicants who are aged 21 or above on 1 September of the year of application and do not meet the minimum entrance requirements may apply through the mature applicant route. Applicants choosing to apply through this route must demonstrate sufficient motivation, knowledge and potential to indicate a higher probability of being able to complete the programme successfully. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
CERTIFICATE IN BIG DATA AND BUSINESS ANALYTICS持續進修基金課程生效日期
Applicants please complete and return the application form together with a crossed cheque payable to "Vocational Training Council" to the following address (Please identify the programme code and title on the envelope):
Mr. Jacky Wong, Room 223, Department of Business, HK Institute of Vocational Education (Haking Wong), 702, Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon.
Programme Leaflet: Click here to Download
Application Form with concsent for CEF: Click here to Download
Please contact our programme leader Mr. Jacky Wong