The only professional model training course at QF level 4 in Hong Kong
Suitable for newcomers to fashion industry, aspiring models who want to enrich his/her inner strength and those who wish to pursue their career recognition in qualifications
- A well-designed curriculum covers grooming, etiquette, catwalking techniques, personal style and photogenic skills
- No examination or essay writing, focus on practical training to unleash your potential
- Students with good performance will have chance to appear in different professional photographic shoots or commercial projects
- Have chance to visit or participate in fashion show
- Students will finish their own professional portfolio
FID4024Y – M1: Grooming and Etiquette (30 hours)
- Apply proper etiquette and grooming techniques to real life workplace situations
- Apply fashion and hair styling skills and techniques to enrich the image creation
- Plan and prepare runway casting for live show presentation
FID4022Y – M2: Cat Walking Techniques (30 hours)
- Apply generic and professional knowledge and skills in fashion show performance
- Response effectively with the background music in the show performance
- Evaluate personal style developed in term of cat walking techniques pattern to showcase in various fashion complex
- Apply personal style to perform different types of clothes
FID4023Y – M3: Personal Style and Photogenic Skills (30 hours)
- Apply fashion coordination knowledge and skills to create a personal style
- Response effectively with the photographer in building up an image for different shooting environment
- Learn independently to develop fashion sense
- Evaluate personal style and photogenic skills to showcase different designersclothes and products on body
Please visit PEEC website for details http://www.hkdi.edu.hk/i.php?l=en&s=4&p=1493
- Press the “Apply Online” button at the right-top corner of this page
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Upload the supporting documents required (e.g. for academic qualifications and work experiences)
- Settle the tuition fee (by bill payment via online banking or ATM; or by a crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council”)
- Submit the cheque or proof of the bill payment.
- Bill Payment proof: ATM receipt or online payment confirmation (PDF or screencap; should include the bank name, payment status, transaction date, paid amount, and bill account code); can be submitted by email.
- Cheque: write down your full name and the programme title on the back
Notes for Applicants:
- It is necessary for applicants to supply their personal data and to provide all the information required in the application documents, as otherwise, the Institute may be unable to process and consider their applications.
- To study in Hong Kong, all non-local applicants are required to obtain a student visa issued by the Immigration Department of the HKSAR Government, except for those admitted to Hong Kong for employment or as dependants, who do not need prior approval before taking up part-time studies. It is the responsibility of individual applicants to make appropriate visa arrangements. Admission to an HKDI programme/workshop does not guarantee the issue of a student visa. Applicants may wish to note that part-time courses are generally not considered by the Immigration Department for visa purposes.
- Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Early Bird Discount will be counted on the postmark date (for cheque) or the transaction date (for bill payment).
- Commencement of classes depends on enrollment or other unexpected circumstances. The Institute reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, programme content, mode of teaching, and other advertised programme information. The Institute also reserves the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient number of enrollments.
- The information provided in the form will be used by VTC for admission, academic and programme administration, research, statistical, and marketing (including direct marketing) purposes.
- Assignments and works of students (in any formats, e.g. photos, videos, printouts, etc; including activities in and outside the classroom) may be used for teaching and marketing (including direct marketing) purposes.
电话: 3928 2777 电邮: firstname.lastname@example.org