Professional Certificate in Fashion Sportswear and Bodywear Construction and Technology
To understand the sample production process including cutting, fitting, sewing and performance needs, with construction technology by creating appealing sportswear and bodywear samples to match the fashion trend and market needs.
M1: FID4038Y - Fashion Sportswear Construction and Technology (75hrs)
- Technology development supporting fashion sportswear construction and making
- Fashion sportswear flat pattern construction
- Fashion sportswear sample making and evaluation
M2: FID4039Y - Fashion Bodywear Construction and Technology (75hrs)
- Technology development supporting fashion bodywear construction and making
- Fashion bodywear pattern construction
- Fashion bodywear sample making and evaluation
Please visit PEEC website for details http://www.hkdi.edu.hk/i.php?l=en&s=4&p=1325
Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above including English Language and Chinese Language, or equivalent
21 years old or above with 2 years relevant working experience
Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English Language and Chinese Language, or equivalent
A) By Online Application:
1. Press the “Apply Online” button at the right-top corner of this page
2. Complete the Online Form
3. Upload the supporting documents required (e.g. for academic qualifications and work experiences)
4. Settle the tuition fee (by crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council”; or by ATM)
5. Submit the cheque or the original copy of ATM Receipt to our office by post or in person. Your full name and the course applied should be written on the back of the cheque or the receipt.
B) By post or submission in person:
1. A completed Application Form, a set of photocopies of supporting documents of academic qualifications or work experiences, and a crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council” / the original copy of ATM receipt for tuition fee should be submitted
Payment Method: http://www.hkdi.edu.hk/media/files/peec/Tuition_Payment_Methods.pdf
1) Applicants must be permanent resident of Hong Kong; or have the right of residence and receiving education in Hong Kong.
2) No applicant will be deemed to be an enrolled student of the Institute until such time as his/her application has been processed by the Institute and full payment of fees has been cleared at the Bank. Postdated cheque is not acceptable.
3) Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the course is cancelled.
4) An official receipt for their tuition fee payment will be given in the first lesson.
5) Early Bird Discount will be counted on the postmark date (for cheque) or the transaction date (for ATM).
6) The Institute reserves the right to make any alterations about the courses that are considered to be necessary without prior notice (e.g. changes in teaching venues, time, instructors or tuition fee, etc.). The Institute also reserves the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient number of enrollments.
7) Our office address: LW004, Hong Kong Design Institute, 3 King Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O, N.T., Hong Kong.
Tel: 3928 2777