Professional Diploma in Data Science and Predictive Analytics
On completion of the programme, learners will be able to:
- possess conceptual knowledge and practical skills in statistics, data science, data analytics and programming;
- extract, transform and load data from internal and external data sources of various formats, and apply data modelling algorithms appropriately and effectively to extract intelligence and visualize the results;
- possess conceptual knowledge and practical skills in machine learning and artificial intelligence, and be able to apply the knowledge on different problem domains;
- select and use appropriate machine learning and data modelling tools in designing and implementing data-driven, predictive decision-making systems;
- integrate data science knowledge and programming techniques to design and implement predictive data analytic solutions for different problem domains.
Vplus Creative Industries Subsidy available, eligible students can reimburse 60% of the fee paid
Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience; or
Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
At least two years of relevant work experience plus other relevant verifiable prior learning that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
21 years old or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, may be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
Enrollment and Enquiry Mr. Benson Lau Tel: 3757-9268, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org