Professional Certificate in Quantity Surveying Practice
The Professional Certificate in Quantity Surveying Practice is designed to equip construction practitioners with the distinctive competencies and skills in quantity surveying associated with measurement and valuation, cost control, legal and contractual arrangement in construction works.
• CON4008X: Construction Law and Contract (36 hrs)
• CON4040X: Construction Cost Control and Management (24 hrs)
• CON3041X: Principles of Measurement for Construction (18 hrs)
Elective Modules (Select 1)
• CON4042X: Measurement Practice for Civil Engineering Works (24 hrs)
• CON4043X: Measurement Practice for Building Works (24 hrs)
• CON4044X: Measurement Practice for Building Services Works (24 hrs)
Time of Classes
• 1 to 2 evenings per week (6:30 - 9:30pm) depending on the number of modules selected.
• Duration: 102 hrs.
• The whole programme can be completed in 9-12 months.
• The students' performance in each module is assessed by continuous assignments and/or a final examination. Assessments and examination are conducted in English.
• The attendance requirement is 70%.
Professional Certificate in Quantity Surveying Practice will be conferred to students upon their satisfactory completion of the whole programme which consists of 4 modules.
Financial Assistance Scheme
Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under Continuing Education Fund.
CEF Course Code
31K137635CEF Course Name
Professional Certificate in Quantity Surveying PracticeCEF Effective Date
2022.07.13Valid CEF Until
Click “Apply Online” and login to the online enrolment system for application.
WhatsApp: 9081 5283
Fax: 2432 2253