Professional Certificate in Jewellery Design: Culture and Design Methods
On completion of the PC in Jewellery Design: Culture and Design Methods, learners
are expected to be able to:
i) consolidate cultural & design aspects as inspiration in jewellery through utilizing the
research in various contexts;
ii) familiarize the digital tool for three dimensional visualization for demonstrating the
characteristics of jewellery related materials;
iii) communicate with quality presentation materials for demonstrating the design and
concept effectively; and
iv) generate concepts and themes for the targeted jewellery category by adopting
various design methods & research approaches;
Professional Certificate in Jewellery Design: Culture & Design Methods is reconised under the QF.
(QF Level 4, QR registration No. 15/003014/L4, Registration Validity Period: 01/09/2015 - 31/08/2016)
PID4045Y - Jewellery Design: Inspiration from Culture
PID4046Y - Computer-Aided Jewellery Design (CAJD) and Communication Skills
PID4047Y - Jewellery Design: Concepts and Solutions
Please visit PEEC website for details https://hkdi.edu.hk/en/peec/peec_programme.php?peec_programme=professional-diploma-in-jewellery-design
This course is listed as reimbursable under Continuing Education Fund (CEF). Applicants are eligible to reimburse course fee for courses that commence within the CEF registration period (26 October 2022 – 31 August 2026).
This course is recognised under the Qualifications Framework (QF Level ).
The course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses for Continuing Education Fund purposes
CEF-Course Code: 22K085091
Course Name: Professional Certificate in Jewellery Design: Culture & Design Methods
- Press the “Apply Online” button at the right-top corner of this page
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Upload the supporting documents required (e.g. for academic qualifications and work experiences)
- Settle the tuition fee (by bill payment via online banking or ATM; or by a crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council”)
- Submit the cheque or proof of the bill payment.
- Bill Payment proof: ATM receipt or online payment confirmation (PDF or screencap; should include the bank name, payment status, transaction date, paid amount, and bill account code); can be submitted by email.
- Cheque: write down your full name and the programme title on the back
Notes for Applicants:
- It is necessary for applicants to supply their personal data and to provide all the information required in the application documents, as otherwise, the Institute may be unable to process and consider their applications.
- To study in Hong Kong, all non-local applicants are required to obtain a student visa issued by the Immigration Department of the HKSAR Government, except for those admitted to Hong Kong for employment or as dependants, who do not need prior approval before taking up part-time studies. It is the responsibility of individual applicants to make appropriate visa arrangements. Admission to an HKDI programme/workshop does not guarantee the issue of a student visa. Applicants may wish to note that part-time courses are generally not considered by the Immigration Department for visa purposes.
- Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Early Bird Discount will be counted on the postmark date (for cheque) or the transaction date (for bill payment).
- Commencement of classes depends on enrollment or other unexpected circumstances. The Institute reserves the right to make changes to the schedule, programme content, mode of teaching, and other advertised programme information. The Institute also reserves the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient number of enrollments.
- The information provided in the form will be used by VTC for admission, academic and programme administration, research, statistical, and marketing (including direct marketing) purposes.
- Assignments and works of students (in any formats, e.g. photos, videos, printouts, etc; including activities in and outside the classroom) may be used for teaching and marketing (including direct marketing) purposes.
Tel: 3928 2777 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org