Professional Certificate in Introduction to AR/VR Applications Development
- comprehend essential knowledge and skills in AR/VR technology in Creative Industries;
- apply AR/VR production skills, creativity and problem-solving skills in multimedia design and development for various industries; and
- develop AR/VR products and concepts for various industries.
Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above and a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written
Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board with at least 1 year relevant working experience
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above, with at least 2 years’ relevant work experience AND a pass in the entrance assessment
Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English Language and Chinese Language with relevant working experience
Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English Language and Chinese Language or equivalent with 2 years relevant working experience
All places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Incomplete forms and forms received without payment will be regarded as unsuccessful applications.Deadline for Application7 working days (Exclusive of Saturdays) prior to class commencement date.Notification of Class Commencement Successful applicants will be notified of the class information by the contact method specified on the enrollment form at least 3 working days before class commencement. Please contact us if you do not receive the notification before the class commencement (Tel.: 3928-2646).Course Fees/Receipt Course fees paid are also non-refundable, except for cases of unsuccessful applications and course cancellation or rescheduling. Fees paid and places enrolled are also not transferable, and request for course swapping will not be entertained.
[Vplus Creative Industries (as CITSS)]
By Online Application:
1. Press the “Apply Online” button at the right-top corner of this page
2. Complete the Online Form
3. Upload the supporting documents required (e.g. for academic qualifications and work experiences)
4. Settle the tuition fee (by crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council”)
5. Submit the cheque to our office by post or in person. Your full name and the course applied should be written on the back of the cheque or the receipt.
Our office address: Department of Information Technology, 3 King Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O, N. T. (Attn: Professional Course)
Enrollment and Enquiry Ms. Chung Tel: 3928-2646, Email: email@example.com