Professional Certificate in Digital Music Production with Logic Pro
This course provides a comprehensive training to music lovers in music production with one of the most versatile software, Logic Pro. Students learn the entire production journey from how to compose, create, record and manipulate digital sound and music.
The modules are interconnected to help students compose and arrange music from the perspective of a producer. The essential music production and engineering concepts will be covered to train students to meet the professional standard. Their musical productions would be selected for pitching to Artists and Repertoire (A&R) of leading record labels closely connected with HKDI, giving students the opportunity to enter the entertainment industry.
CDM4025Y – Common Practice in Contemporary Music (30 hrs)
CDM4026Y – Desktop Music Production with Logic Pro (30 hrs)
CDM4027Y – Sound Processing Applications (30 hrs)
Please visit PEEC website for details http://www.hkdi.edu.hk/i.php?l=en&s=4&p=1397
A) By Online Application:
1. Press the “Apply Online” button at the right-top corner of this page
2. Complete the Online Form
3. Upload the supporting documents required (e.g. for academic qualifications and work experiences)
4. Settle the tuition fee (by crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council”; or by ATM)
5. Submit the cheque or the original copy of ATM Receipt to our office by post or in person. Your full name and the course applied should be written on the back of the cheque or the receipt.
B) By post or submission in person:
1. A completed Application Form, a set of photocopies of supporting documents of academic qualifications or work experiences, and a crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council” / the original copy of ATM receipt for tuition fee should be submittedLinksPayment Method:
1) Applicants must be permanent resident of Hong Kong; or have the right of residence and receiving education in Hong Kong.
2) No applicant will be deemed to be an enrolled student of the Institute until such time as his/her application has been processed by the Institute and full payment of fees has been cleared at the Bank. Postdated cheque is not acceptable.
3) Fees paid is non-refundable unless the course is cancelled.
4) An official receipt for their tuition fee payment will be given in the first lesson.
5) Early Bird Discount will be counted on the postmark date (for cheque) or the transaction date (for ATM).
6) The Institute reserves the right to make any alterations about the courses that are considered to be necessary without prior notice (e.g. changes in teaching venues, time, instructors or tuition fee, etc.). The Institute also reserves the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient number of enrollments.
7) Our office address: LW004, Hong Kong Design Institute, 3 King Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O, N.T., Hong Kong.
Tel: 3928 2777 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org