Certificate in Property Management for Provisional Property Management Practitioner (Tier 2) Licence
- They are the Property Management Service Authority (PMSA) specified courses;
- They are designed for the three-year transitional arrangements after the commencement of the licensing regime under the Property Management Services Ordinance (Cap. 626);
- Property management practitioners (PMPs) who possess the specified work experience may apply for a provisional licence with PMSA. Upon completion of the course within the validity of the provisional licence, they may apply for a formal PMP licence without fulfilling the academic and/or professional qualifications; &
- The programmes are conducted in Chinese supplemented with English terminology
Main Admission Route:
• For those who hold the Provisional PMP (Tier 2) licence issued by the PMSA
Other Admission Route:
a) Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English Language and Chinese Language and with at least 5 years work experience in property management services^；or
b) Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English Language and Chinese Language and with at least 5 years work experience in property management services^；
c) Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the “Programme Board” and with at least 5 years work experience in property management services^; or
d) Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above, and with at least 5 years work experience in property management services^ AND a pass in an entrance assessment.
^ Applicants have to confirm they have sufficient and valid work experience which fulfil the requirements set by the PMSA to obtain the provisional PMP (Tier 2) licence.
Please complete and return the application form (Download from website) together with a cross cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council” to Room 223, Department of Business, Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Haking Wong)” by mail or in person
All places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Incomplete forms and forms received without payment will not be processed.
Address: Room 223, Department of Business, IVE (Haking Wong), 702 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon
Tel: 2708 5325 / 2708 5367
Fax: 2957 5730