Certificate in Plumbing Services (Hong Kong)
Please refer to the attachment “Application Guide” and “Notes “
Completion of the Craft Certificate in Plumbing and Pipefitting issued by the Vocational Training Council after 1987 (the issue date of which is within 5 years before the date of application), with four years’ relevant work experience; or
Possession of fellowship/membership of The Chartered Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineering and the membership is valid at the date of application, with four years’ relevant work experience; or
Completion of the Certificate in Refresher Course on Plumbing and Pipefitting issued by the Vocational Training Council, the issue date of which is within 5 years before the date of application, with four years’ relevant work experience; or
Completion of the Diploma in Plumbing Engineering issued by the Vocational Training Council, the issue date of which is within 5 years before the date of application, with four years’ relevant work experience.
Financial Assistance Scheme
Vplus Subsidy Scheme
With Vplus Engineering under the Vplus Subsidy Scheme, eligible students may apply up to 60% reimbursement of their tuition fee, totalling a maximum amount of $45,000. For details, please visit: https://bit.ly/311sWgA
Applicant should apply online within one month from the commencement of the first module for the programme concerned. Early and Late Application will not be processed.
Continuing Education Fund
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under Continuing Education Fund.
CEF Course Code
36C135017CEF Course Name
Certificate in Plumbing Services (Hong Kong)CEF Effective Date
2021.09.01Valid CEF Until
Face-to-face lessons may be changed to online or other mode where appropriate according to the special circumstances.
Click “Apply Online” and login to the online enrolment system for application.
- Please read the timetable before selection the class.
- Please refer to the guideline for creation of the application account.
- Please select ONE class, repeated application will not be accepted.
- The applicant is highly recommended to upload the documents including valid academic / professional qualification and the relevant 4-year work experience through online application. Otherwise, the applicant will be assigned in waiting list.
- Subject to the availability of the classes, applicants will be informed to change to another class, if the applied class was full.
- Upon successful submission of the application, the applicant will receive an email from the system.
- Any change in class selection will be put on the waiting list.
- The result of the application will generally be notified by email within 7 – 14 working days after the application. Successful applicants are required to verify the original documents for admission. Details will be notified by email.
- If the applicant applies for module MBS3026X - Project Management in Plumbing Services, please refer to the Module Exemption Application Form in the "Attachment" first and submit the supporting documents and cheque during admission. The deadline for application is determined by our office. Generally, 4 weeks before the commencement date, whichever is earlier. Late application will not be considered.