Certificate in Digital Transformation
Date of Commencement : 27 Jun 2022
Schedule: 27, 29 Jun & 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27 Jul 2022
Time: 19:00 - 22:00 (Mon ＆ Wed)
Venue: IVE (Haking Wong), 702 Lai Chi Kok Road, Kowloon
Medium of Instruction:
Programme will be conducted in English, with English Teaching and Learning Packages supplemented with Chinese terminologies.
Application Period: 13 Apr – 17 Jun 2022
1. Early Bird HK$ 5800 (On/Before 7 Jun 2022)
2. Regular HK$ 6500 (After 7 Jun 2022)
*This programme has been included in the list of reimbursable programmes under the Continuing Education Fund
- Digital transformation framework
- Technology for digital transformation
- Digital transformation strategy
- Digital transformation drivers and challenges
- Ethical issues for digital transformation
- Professional Collaboration in digital transformation
For details, please refer to the programme leaflet:
The general minimum entry requirements are as follows:
- One year work experience; or currently employed in relevant industry; and
- Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent; or
- Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent ; or
- Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
- Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by the respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.
For Mature Applicants
Applicants who are aged 21 or above on 1 September of the year of application and do not meet the minimum entrance requirements may apply through the mature applicant route. Applicants choosing to apply through this route must demonstrate sufficient motivation, knowledge and potential to indicate a higher probability of being able to complete the programme successfully. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
18 years old or above with relevant working experience
Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board; or
Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above and a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
Mature applicants, i.e. those aged 21 or above with at least 2 years’ relevant working experience
This Programme is registered with the Office of the Continuing Education Fund (OCEF) as a CEF reimbursable course
Applicants please complete and return the application form together with a crossed cheque payable to "Vocational Training Council" to the following address (Please identify the programme code and title on the envelope):
Mr. Jacky Wong, Room 223, Department of Business, HK Institute of Vocational Education (Haking Wong), 702, Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon.
Programme Leaflet: Click here to Download
Application Form: Click here to Download
Please contact our programme leader Mr. Jacky Wong for programme details.