Recognised Continuing Education in Arboriculture (CEA) Course - Diagnosis & Treatment of Pests & Diseases (3 hours)
1. Develop work plans for disease control by means of physical and chemical methods
2. Develop work plans for pest control by means of physical and chemical methods
3. Evaluate the effectiveness of pest and disease control operations
Registered Arborists and Tree Risk Assessors under the Registration Scheme for Tree Management Personnel (RSTMP) are the target participants of the Course, which can apply for CEA hours under the key job function covered by the Course, while other Registered tree management personnel under the RSTMP may participate for optional CEA hours.
THEi reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course, revise course title, content or change the class venue(s) or offering mode before class commencement if circumstances so warrant. Students will be duly informed of such arrangement.
You may submit an Online Application:
1. Press the “Apply Online” button at the right-top corner of this page
2. Complete the Online Application Form
3. Successful applicants will receive individual notifications by email for the detailed payment arrangement.
You may submit your online application via Lifelong Learning Web Portal (https://lifelonglearning.vtc.edu.hk/)
Application Deadline: 5 November 2023 (Sunday)
Hotline: 3890 8501