Professional Diploma in Smart Technologies and Cybersecurity Operations
On completion of the programme, learners will be able to:
- understand and explain the concepts, opportunities and challenges of using IoT;
- design and connect IoT devices to capture data and control the physical world;
- integrate the concept of cybersecurity in the design and implementation of the smart system solutions;
- extract, transform and load high volume, velocity, variety and veracity data from different sources and various formats to reveal relationship and dependencies, or to perform outcome or behaviours predictions;
- analyze, design and implement smart applications using appropriate artificial intelligence solution or predictive model; and
- comprehend and apply essential concepts, principles, and skills in Big Data Analytic and Artificial Intelligence.
Vplus Creative Industries Subsidy available, eligible students can reimburse 60% of the fee paid
Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, plus at least two years of relevant work experience; or
Completion of a QF Level 3 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board plus at least one year of relevant work experience; or
Relevant RPL qualification(s) at QF Level 3 or above plus at least one year of relevant work experience AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
At least two years of relevant work experience plus other relevant verifiable prior learning that are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written; or
21 years old or above with at least two years’ relevant working experience, may be admitted. Where appropriate, the applicant may be required to pass an entrance assessment, which can be in an oral and/or written form.
All places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Incomplete forms and forms received without payment will be regarded as unsuccessful applications.Deadline for Application7 working days (Exclusive of Saturdays) prior to class commencement date.Notification of Class Commencement Successful applicants will be notified of the class information by the contact method specified on the enrollment form at least 3 working days before class commencement. Please contact us if you do not receive the notification before the class commencement (Tel.: 2595-2545).Course Fees/Receipt Course fees paid are also non-refundable, except for cases of unsuccessful applications and course cancellation or rescheduling. Fees paid and places enrolled are also not transferable, and request for course swapping will not be entertained.
[Vplus Creative Industries (as CITSS)]
By Online Application:
1. Press the “Apply Online” button at the right-top corner of this page
2. Complete the Online Form
3. Upload the supporting documents required (e.g. for academic qualifications and work experiences)
4. Settle the tuition fee (by crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council”)
5. Submit the cheque to our office by post or in person. Your full name and the course applied should be written on the back of the cheque or the receipt.
Our office address: Room 301,Department of Information Technology, 30 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong (Attn: Professional Course)