This programme aids to provide a specific training for gas industry and equip learners with all-rounded knowledge, skillsets and hands-on experience in gas engineering.
MBS4039X - Gas Engineering Technology (27 hrs)
MBS4040X - Gas Production System (21 hrs)
MBS4041X - Gas Transmission and Distribution (36 hrs)
MBS4042X - Gas Utilization and System Design (39 hrs)
MBS4043X - Safety and Health (45 hrs)
MBS4044X - Engineering Management (33 hrs)
MBS4045X - Engineering Professionalism (21 hrs)
MBS4046X - Energy and Environment (18 hrs)
Students' performance in each module is assessed by Continuous Assessment (CA) and End-of-Module Assessment (EA). Assessments are conducted in English.
- 1 to 2 nights per week, 18:30 - 21:30 or 19:00 - 22:00.
- Duration: 240 hrs. The whole programme can be completed in around 12 to 15 months.
- This programme is offered jointly with Towngas Engineering Academy, learners have opportunities to attend workshops at the Towngas Engineering Academy and visit the environment-friendly operations of Towngas.
- This programme is incorporated with the Mandatory Basic Safety Training Course, which fulfills the requirements of the Labour Department for working in construction sites and green card.
- This programme provides knowledge in safety legislation, safety management, accident prevention and occupational health. Learners are able to take up the duties of the safety supervisor.
- A scholarship up to a maximum of 4 awardees with each HK$15,000 is offered by Towngas for outstanding performance students in the 12-15 months curriculum.
年滿二十一歲或以上及具兩年相關工作經驗。如有需要，申請人須通過面試及 / 或能力傾向測試
- 香港中學會考五科成績達E級 / 第二級或以上，包括英國語文及中國語文或同等學歴，及具兩年工作經驗 或