Laboratory Management based on ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and HOKLAS Requirements
This 3-day course is belonging to HKAS series. This is an introductory course to provide participants the understanding of accreditation requirements for testing and calibration laboratories in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 and accreditation criteria for Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (HOKLAS) requirements. This course is a comprehensive review of the philosophies and requirements of this international standard, including the PDCA process and risk-based thinking.
Intended Learning Outcome
The student will gain an understanding of laboratory conformity assessment activities through an interactive, guided tour of the standard not only to ensure a thorough understanding of the requirements, but also to equip the student to apply the key tools in its own laboratory processes. In addition, the course introduces the student to the international accreditation recognition requirements which, when working with international companies, help to promote measurements accepted everywhere thereby reducing technical barriers to trade.
- HKAS regulation (HKAS002)
- HOKLAS accreditation criteria (HOKLAS003)
- Relevant HKAS and HOKLAS supplementary criteria
- Mutual Recognition Arrangements
- Advertising accreditation status and Reporting accredited results
- Traceability requirements for measurement equipment
- Participation in proficiency testing
Requirements from the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Standard
- New Definitions and Concepts
- Impartiality and Confidentiality
- Organizational and Management Structure
- Personnel and Measurement Resources (competence, facilities, and equipment)
- Laboratory Processes using the PDCA model (customer work requests through to final report/certificate delivery)
- Management System (document and record control, internal audits and management reviews, and handling and prevention of non-conforming work events)
- There is an assessment in form of written examination at the end of the course.
- Certificate of Achievement will be conferred to course participant who passed the assessment and satisfied the attendance requirement of 70%
(星期一至星期五: 09:00 – 17:00)
WhatsApp: 9081 5283
傳真: 2432 2253