Fire Safety for Building Planning in Practice
A preview on the new Code of Practice for Fire Safety in Buildings 2011
Interpret and apply the prescribed requirements on MoE, MoA and FRC in building design
Indicative Course Contents
- Means of escape in case of fire: travel distance, width, discharge value calculation, escape routes and staircase construction and refuge floors, etc.
- Means of access for firefighting and rescue: access staircases, fireman’s lifts, firefighting and rescue stairways and emergency vehicular accesses, etc.
- Fire resisting construction: compartmentation, FRP, control on spread of fire and smoke, special hazards and refuge floors, etc.
- Introduction to fire engineering approach in fire safety
- Related practice notes, cases and practical examples
(星期一至星期五: 09:00 – 17:00)
WhatsApp: 9081 5283
傳真: 2432 2253