Application of Sustainable Building Design Guidelines
• Enhance your understanding on the sustainable building design (SBD) guidelines stipulated in the Practice Notes and enable you to apply them in building planning.
Indicative Course Contents
• Concept of SBD
• SBD guidelines on building separation, building setback and site coverage of greenery
• Green and amenity features in buildings
• Energy efficiency of buildings
• Particular exception and relaxation applicable on building design
• GFA, PR and SC concession applications
• Developers’ or owners’ undertaking and necessary action
• New building development control on green features
Balconies, wider corridors, lift lobbies, prefabricated external walls, etc.
• New build ing development control on amenity features
Residential recreational facilities, management facilities, larger lift shaft, prestigious entrances, non-mandatory plant rooms, etc.
• New building development control on mandatory features
Essential plant rooms, FS installations, refuge floors, etc.
• Other new building development control
Car parking, loading and unloading areas, bay windows, etc.
• Related practice notes, cases and practical examples
IVE Certificate of Attendance will be issued to course participants who meet the attendance requirements.
Complete the Application Form together with a crossed cheque payable to "Vocational Training Council" for the Course Fee and submit to:
Engineering Discipline In-service Training
HK Institute of Vocational Education (Tsing Yi)
B322, 20, Tsing Yi Rd, Tsing Yi Island, N.T.
é»è©±: 2435 9423 (ææä¸è³äº: 0900-1700)
å³ç: 3475 0845