This programme provides specific training for the practitioners to enhance their environmental management knowledge and upgrade their competencies so as to be more effective in carrying out their works.
This programme offers the following 8 modules:
Time of Classes
- 1 to 2 evenings per week (19:00 - 22:00);
- Duration: 240 hrs. The whole programme can be completed in 12 to 18 months.
- Students' performance in each module is assessed by Continuous Assessment (CA) and/or End-of-Module Assessment (EA).
- Assessments and examination are conducted in English.
- The attendance requirement is 70%.
年滿二十一歲或以上及具二年或以上工作經驗。如有需要，申請人須通過面試及 / 或能力傾向測試
Complete the Application Form together with a crossed cheque payable to "Vocational Training Council" for the Course Fee and submit to:
Engineering Discipline In-service Training Office
HK Institute of Vocational Education (Tsing Yi)
B322, 20, Tsing Yi Rd, Tsing Yi Island, N.T.
Tel: 2435 9423 (Mon-Fri: 0900-1700)
Fax: 2432 2253