• Acquire an overview on the statutory requirements on fire services installation for buildings
• Review the changes in the 2012 edition of the Codes of Practice
• Fire Service Ordinance, Fire Safety (Commercial Premises) Ordinance, Fire Safety (Buildings) Ordinance:
Fire hazard, fire services installation for new buildings, existing buildings, commercial premises, commercial building, domestic buildings and composite buildings.
• Fire Service (Installation Contractors and Installation & Equipment) Regulations:
Installation, maintenance, inspection and repair of FS installation & equipment, classes of registered contractor, approval of FS equipment, duty of owner and registered contractors.
• FSD Code of Practice for Fire Service Installation and Equipment:
Processing of building plans, fire services requirements for different types of structure, inspection of FS installation and equipment, maintenance works to be carried out by owner.
• FSD Circular letters:
Processing of FS drawings, certification of FS installation and equipment, improvised sprinkler system, shutdown of FS installation, fire protection in construction sites, barrier free requirements for FS installations, Form 251 submissions.
• New FSD Code of Practice for Fire Service Installation and Equipment:
Amendments in the 2012 edition of the Codes of Practice for Minimum Fire Service Installations and Equipment and Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Installations and Equipment.
IVE Certificate of Attendance will be issued to course participants who meet the attendance requirements (Attend all 2 sessions).
Tel: 2435 9423 (Mon-Fri: 0900-1700)