Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA) – Router and Switch
Date: 23/11/2019 - 7/12/2019 (Saturday)
Time: 9:30am - 6:30pm (1 hour lunch break)
Duration: 24 Hours, including 16 lecture hours and 8 eNSP lab hours
Venue: PEAK, VTC Tower, 27 Wood Rd., Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Free Exam Voucher
To encourage participants get certified as a HCIA-R&S, each enrollee upon completion of the course (70% attendance and 40% marks in the mock exam) will be eligible for a free exam voucher of USD200 cash value.
IP Network Principles
- Ethernet and IP based data forwarding processes.
- TCP/IP network protocols and data encapsulation.
- VRP commands for basic navigation and configuration.
- IPv4 addressing principles, address design and subnetting.
- TCP/IP supporting applications such as Ping, Tracert, FTP, and Telnet.
- LAN switching operations.
- Link Aggregation application and configuration.
- VLAN and GVRP and behavior, application and configuration.
- STP and RSTP switching behavior, application and configuration.
- Principles and application of serial technologies in wide area networks.
- HDLC and PPP encapsulation principles and configuration.
- Frame Relay and PPPoE implementation at the customer edge.
- Static and dynamic routing principles.
- RIP and OSPF dynamic routing protocol function and implementation in VRP.
- Traffic Filtering technologies and their application in the enterprise network.
- User management through authentication and authorization schemes.
- IPsec VPN technologies for protecting user data.
- How network security is ensured by using network security technologies and firewalls.
- Network Management protocols and technologies.
- IPv6 principles and technologies.
- IPv6 routing technologies.
- Application services for IPv6 networks.
EnrollmentPlease use the attached enrollment form and follow the “Notes for Applicants” in the form to apply for courses.All places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Incomplete forms and forms received without payment will be regarded as unsuccessful applications.Deadline for Application7 working days (Exclusive of Saturdays) prior to class commencement date. Notification of Class Commencement Successful applicants will be notified of the class information by the contact method specified on the enrollment form at least 3 working days before class commencement. PEAK will not be responsible for the loss of class notification sent by mail. Please contact us if you do not receive the notification before the class commencement (Tel.: 2836 1906).Course Fees/Receipt For a course commencing within 7 working days at the time of enrollment, trainees are required to settle the course fee by cash.Course fees paid are also non-refundable, except for cases of unsuccessful applications and course cancellation or rescheduling. Fees paid and places enrolled are also not transferable, and request for course swapping will not be entertained.Trainees will sign and collect the receipt at the first lesson. Fees paid after the enrollment deadline may result in delay in receipt issuing. For those who have not collected the receipts at the first lesson, our staff will contact them for picking up / mailing arrangement. PEAK will not be responsible for any loss in mailing. Trainees will be required to pay an administrative charge of HK$100 for their request for each additional receipt copy. Please send crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council” with a written application attention to “The Course Team” of the Institute. (Inquiry: 2836 1862)Enrollment Form for Programme Application
Mr. Cliff Chu
Mr. Hongnin Wong
Tel.: 2836 1744