有關課程開課日期資料，請致電2836 1922 | 高峰進修學院
The course provides the methodologies, tools, principles and philosophies which effectively contribute to the development and management of both small and large scale projects and programmes. You will learn about human resource management in projects and programmes, as well as risk management and change management. You will also develop a methodical approach to the management of the financial aspects of projects and programmes.
1. Bachelor degree with second class honours or equivalent; and
2. IELTS 6.5 (with no element below 6.0) or TOEFL 92 (Internet-based and with listening and writing 21 or above, reading 22 or above, and speaking 23 or above) or Pearson Test of English Academic 62 (no main element below 59) within the last 2 years*
*The above English proficiency requirement applies to non-native English speakers only. Applicants who have undertaken at least two academic years of study in higher education within the last two years, which is taught and assessed in an English speaking country, such as the UK, USA, Australia, etc. OR who are employed and have been working effectively for at least the last two years in a company in which English is the working language may apply for exemption.
Applicants with post-experience diploma or higher diploma with appropriate working experience will be considered on individual merit.
You are required to take nine modules, complete nine post-module assignments and execute a major individual research project.
Upon satisfactory completion of the programme, an MSc in Programme and Project Management will be awarded by The University of Warwick. It is identical to the degree awarded in the UK.
Programme Leaflet: https://www.vtc.edu.hk/wmg/upload/ProgrammeLeaflet-AY202021.pdf
Submit the following documents to the Admissions Office by hand or by mail:
1. Signed application form
2. One copy of academic transcripts and certificates, and / or official proof for professional qualifications
3. Two reference letters / reference forms (from academic and / or workplace professional)
4. One copy of an English Language certificate i.e. IELTS or TOEFL or Pearson Test official score report (where applicable)
5. Original receipt of application fee (HK$200) payment
Application Form: https://www.vtc.edu.hk/wmg/upload/20-21-wmg_application_form_e-form.pdf
Tel: (852) 2595 8356 / 2595 2773
Address: WMG School for Professional Development, Room 008, G/F, Academic Block, 30 Shing Tai Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong