This programme aims to train the frontline arboriculture practitioners to acquire technique of tree climbing for daily aerial tree works and aerial tree trimming works.
- carry out climbing and trimming operations on trees according to certain safety standards and guidelines;
- ascend a tree with ropes to conduct aerial tree pruning work; and
- choose suitable technique to conduct pruning and trimming work on tree.
- Completion of S6 under the new academic structure/ S5 under the old academic structure AND at least two years’ relevant work experience; or
- Completion of a QF Level 2 programme that is deemed acceptable to the respective Programme Board AND at least one year’s relevant work experience; or
- Other relevant verifiable prior learning and/or at least three years’ relevant work experience that is/are deemed appropriate by respective Programme Board AND a pass in an entrance assessment, which can be either oral or written.