Professional Certificate in Jewellery Design: Profession and Business
This course is client focused and aims at equipping designers with the real life knowledge of producing a piece or a collection for a specific client. Students will build a portfolio and during the process will learn about project management from setting up a brief, designing, scheduling, costing, presentation and production. With the integration of a range of specific knowledge and skills, they can achieve holistic jewellery design solutions, will be able to deal with clients, understand the wearers’ desires and requirements in producing the actual pieces.
Students will also acquire a more informed knowledge of the jewellery business, its practices, functions and issues in order to decide on how to plan and build a career in jewellery design.
M8: PID4052Y – Contemporary Jewellery Design and Practice (18hrs)
M9: PID4054Y – Designing Jewellery for Clients (42hrs)
M10: PID4053Y – Planning a Career in Jewellery Design (30hrs)
Please visit PEEC website for details http://www.hkdi.edu.hk/i.php?l=en&s=4&p=1352
A) By Online Application:
1. Press the “Apply Online” button at the right-top corner of this page
2. Complete the Online Form
3. Upload the supporting documents required (e.g. for academic qualifications and work experiences)
4. Settle the tuition fee (by crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council”; or by ATM)
5. Submit the cheque or the original copy of ATM Receipt to our office by post or in person. Your full name and the course applied should be written on the back of the cheque or the receipt.
B) By post or submission in person:
1. A completed Application Form, a set of photocopies of supporting documents of academic qualifications or work experiences, and a crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council” / the original copy of ATM receipt for tuition fee should be submittedLinksPayment Method:
1) Applicants must be permanent resident of Hong Kong; or have the right of residence and receiving education in Hong Kong.
2) No applicant will be deemed to be an enrolled student of the Institute until such time as his/her application has been processed by the Institute and full payment of fees has been cleared at the Bank. Postdated cheque is not acceptable.
3) Fees paid is non-refundable unless the course is cancelled.
4) An official receipt for their tuition fee payment will be given in the first lesson.
5) Early Bird Discount will be counted on the postmark date (for cheque) or the transaction date (for ATM).
6) The Institute reserves the right to make any alterations about the courses that are considered to be necessary without prior notice (e.g. changes in teaching venues, time, instructors or tuition fee, etc.). The Institute also reserves the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient number of enrollments.
7) Our office address: LW004, Hong Kong Design Institute, 3 King Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O, N.T., Hong Kong.
Tel: 3928 2777 Email: email@example.com