Cat Walking Techniques
The only professional model training course at QF level 4 in Hong Kong
Suitable for newcomers to fashion industry, aspiring models who want to enrich his/her inner strength and those who wish to pursue their career recognition in qualifications
- A well-designed curriculum covers grooming, etiquette, catwalking techniques, personal style and photogenic skills
- No examination or essay writing, focus on practical training to unleash your potential
- Students with good performance will have chance to appear in different professional photographic shoots or commercial projects
- Have chance to visit or participate in fashion show
- Students will finish their own professional portfolio
FID4024Y – M1: Grooming and Etiquette (30 hours)
- Apply proper etiquette and grooming techniques to real life workplace situations
- Apply fashion and hair styling skills and techniques to enrich the image creation
- Plan and prepare runway casting for live show presentation
FID4022Y – M2: Cat Walking Techniques (30 hours)
- Apply generic and professional knowledge and skills in fashion show performance
- Response effectively with the background music in the show performance
- Evaluate personal style developed in term of cat walking techniques pattern to showcase in various fashion complex
- Apply personal style to perform different types of clothes
FID4023Y – M3: Personal Style and Photogenic Skills (30 hours)
- Apply fashion coordination knowledge and skills to create a personal style
- Response effectively with the photographer in building up an image for different shooting environment
- Learn independently to develop fashion sense
- Evaluate personal style and photogenic skills to showcase different designersclothes and products on body
Please visit PEEC website for details http://www.hkdi.edu.hk/i.php?l=en&s=4
Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English Language and Chinese Language, or equivalent
Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above including English Language and Chinese Language, or equivalent
- Mature applicants aged 21 or above with at least 1 year relevant working experience
- All applicants should be interviewed by an appropriate department / faculty member before formally admitted. For applicants who does not meet the minimum requirement may be considered with eligible recommendations.
A) By Online Application:
1. Press the “Apply Online” button at the right-top corner of this page
2. Complete the Online Form
3. Upload the supporting documents required (e.g. for academic qualifications and work experiences)
4. Settle the tuition fee (by crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council”; or by ATM)
5. Submit the cheque or the original copy of ATM Receipt to our office by post or in person. Your full name and the course applied should be written on the back of the cheque or the receipt.
B) By post or submission in person:
1. A completed Application Form, a set of photocopies of supporting documents of academic qualifications or work experiences, and a crossed cheque payable to “Vocational Training Council” / the original copy of ATM receipt for tuition fee should be submittedLinksPayment Method:
1) Applicants must be permanent resident of Hong Kong; or have the right of residence and receiving education in Hong Kong.
2) No applicant will be deemed to be an enrolled student of the Institute until such time as his/her application has been processed by the Institute and full payment of fees has been cleared at the Bank. Postdated cheque is not acceptable.
3) Fees paid is non-refundable unless the course is cancelled.
4) An official receipt for their tuition fee payment will be given in the first lesson.
5) Early Bird Discount will be counted on the postmark date (for cheque) or the transaction date (for ATM).
6) The Institute reserves the right to make any alterations about the courses that are considered to be necessary without prior notice (e.g. changes in teaching venues, time, instructors or tuition fee, etc.). The Institute also reserves the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient number of enrollments.
7) Our office address: LW004, Hong Kong Design Institute, 3 King Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O, N.T., Hong Kong.
Tel: 3928 2777 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org