Professional Diploma in Smart City
- To nurture smart city talents and provide learners with specific training on innovation and technology so as to support the smart city development.
- To equip learners with innovative and all-rounded knowledge in intelligent and automation system e.g. Big Data, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligent.
- On successful completion of the programme and satisfying the assessment requirements, students will be awarded a "Professional Diploma in Smart City" [EG424412P].
- On successful completion of 3 "Smart City" modules [EEE4034X + EEE4035X + EEE4036X] and satisfying the assessment requirements, learners may apply for an award "Professional Certificate in Smart City" [EG424413P].
- On successful completion of 2 "Smart Technology" modules [EEE4037X + EEE4038X] and satisfying the assessment requirements, learners may apply for an award "Professional Certificate in Smart Technology" [EG424414P].
21 years old or above with 2 years relevant working experience, may be admitted subject to passing an interview and / or aptitude test, if necessary
Five HKDSE subjects at Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent with one year’s work experience; or
Five HKCEE subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above, including English and Chinese Languages, or equivalent with two year’s work experience; or
Completion of a QF Level 3 programme, or equivalent, with one year’s work experience or currently employed.
Financial Assistance Scheme
This course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Vplus Engineering. Successful applicants will be refunded 60% of the tuition fees of eligible programmes.
Applicants can use the "Apply Online" function, which available from the programme website and login to the Online Enrolment System to submit their applications.