BSc (Hons) Multimedia Computing (BSCMC)#
Date: 2 July 2019 ((Tue)
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Bridging Course (Algorithms and Data Structure)
Date: 4/7/2019 – 6/8/2019 (Tue & Thurs)
Time: 7pm – 10pm
Duration: 10 lessons (30 hours)
Full-time Cohort 6
Date: 9/2019 – 6/2020
Part-time Cohort 11
Date: 9/2019 – 10//2020
Information Seminar for FT/PT Cohort (Sep 2019)
** Application fee $200 will be waived if students apply the course in the seminar. ( It’s not applicable for applicants who applied for more than one SHAPE programme in the same academic year)
Scholarship and Financial Assistance
|FASP, NLS & Non-means Tested Subsidy|| |
Full-time students are eligible to apply for the grant through the Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-Secondary Students (FASP), and apply for the loan through the Non-Means Tested Loan Scheme (NLS). Furthermore, they are eligible for the Non-Means Tested Subsidy of $31,300.
|CEF Reimbursement|| |
Two modules of the programme have been included in the CEF reimbursable course list. Students will get a maximum reimbursement of $20,000 upon successful completion of the programme.
(Note: Full-time students who have received the $31,300 subsidy are not eligible to apply for the CEF reimbursement.)
|Best Student Award|| |
The student with best overall performance in each cohort will win the Best Student Award of Coventry University.
|Education Loan (ENLS)|| |
Part-time students are eligible to apply for the Extended Non-means tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) administrated by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA) of the HKSAR government.
|Tax Deduction for Self-Education Expenses|| |
Students of this programme are eligible to apply for tax deductions in relation to the programme fee.
- CEF Subsidy -- Two modules of the programme have been included in the CEF reimbursable course list. Students will get a maximum reimbursement of $20,000 upon successful completion of the programme. Net programme fee is $50,100.
- Best Student Award -- The student with best overall performance in each cohort will win the Best Student Award of Coventry University.
- Education Loan -- Successful applicants can apply for the Non-means tested Loan Scheme (NLS) administrated by the Student Financial Assistance Agency (SFAA) of the HKSAR government. The full course fee can be loaned.
- Tax Deduction for Self-Education Expenses -- Students are eligible to apply for the tax deduction in relation to the course fee.
# All candidates must be able to demonstrate competence equivalent to an HKCEE Syllabus B Grade E / Level 2 or HKDSE Level 2 in English Language, and an HKCEE Grade E or HKDSE Level 2 in Mathematics.
* Subject to final approval by Coventry University
Total Programme Fee: HK$70,300 which includes
Tuition Fee: HK$66,600
Registration Fee: HK$3,500
Application Fee: HK$200
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
The School reserves the right to make variations to the contents of the website and to modify, withdraw or replace the programmes listed herein.
(English Version only)
Application forms can be downloaded here
or obtained from the SHAPE offices.
The completed application forms together with (i) full sets of photocopies of certified
credentials including transcripts and certificates of awards and (ii) receipt of
application fee paid should be returned by mail or in person with a photo to the
respective SHAPE offices or a drop box located at IVE and HKDI campuses before the
2919-1554 (Miss. Krystal Tsang) / 2836-1898 (Mr. Cliff Chu)