With expertise in professional education, VTC is an ideal partner to provide customized corporate training programmes
ranging from management development programme to practical training for frontline staff.Our clients include companies of
all scales from various industries.
- Pro-Act Training and Development Centre (Electrical) offers tailor-made training courses in air-conditioning system for the company’s technicians, strengthening their professional skills for delivering quality services.
- Pro-Act Training and Development Centre (Fashion Textiles) Partnered with Nano Group Holdings Ltd in conducting researches for applying Nanotechnology to textile fabrics, facilitating product development of the industry.
- Institute of Professional Education And Knowledge (PEAK) and the Association for Hong Kong Catering Services Management Ltd. aimed to develop a common database for reference by small and medium-sized enterprises in the trade of general food.
- Since 2004, VTC’s member institution Institute of Professional Education And Knowledge (PEAK) has been in collaboration with ICBC to provide full range of Continuous Professional Training programmes and courses to ICBC’s professional staff to keep them abreast with the latest development of the finance and banking industry.
- Circle K Convenience Stores (HK) Ltd regularly sends frontline staff to attend training programmers offered by Pro-Act Training and Development Centre (Retail). The programmes help to strengthen service quality of frontline staff at retail outlets.
- Hospitality Industry Training and Development Centre (HITDC) collaborates with Ocean Park Hong Kong to develop tailor-made Food and Beverage Service Training Programmes for enhancing service level of the company’s employees.
- Chinese Cuisine Training Institute (CCTI) conducts Wine in Chinese Catering Workshop regularly
for members of the Quality Tourism Services Association to enhance culinary knowledge and upgrade service quality of