Application Procedure and Payment Methods
Individual programme may have different application procedures and payment methods for enrolment. The general guidelines are listed below:
- In general, most of the course (except courses with specific minimum entrance requirements) enrollment is made on a first come first served basis.
- For application of award-bearing and professional programmes, admission is by selection (interview or entry test / examination). Please refer to the entry requirements of respective programmes.
- Applicants should note that satisfying the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee entry to a programme. Places are subject to availability and selection criteria, if any.
- Applicants should follow the procedure as stated in the respective course information and submit application form before enrollment deadline. Successful applicants will receive notifications from the concerned VTC member institute. Should there be no notification received before course commencement, please contact the institute for enquiry.
- For late applications after enrollment deadline, applicants should contact the concerned VTC member institution and check if there are still vacant places. For contact numbers of VTC member institutions please click here for information.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be given a refund of course fees, if already paid.
- Course fees can be paid by crossed cheque or bank draft made payable to “Vocational Training Council”. Please specify the programme title(s) for application, student’s name and contact number. Applicants may bring the completed form(s), together with the appropriate course or application fees in the form of a cheque to the offering institute; OR
Applicants may return the completed form(s), together with crossed cheque to the offering institute, specifying “Course Application” on the envelope in person or by mail.VTC will not be responsible for any loss of payment sent by mail.
- Course fees for some courses can be paid by cash at the offering institute. Please refer to the respective courses for the details.
- Some of the courses accept payment by VISA/MasterCard online. Please refer to respective course information for the availability of online payment option.
- Fees paid are not refundable except under very exceptional circumstances, subject to the discretion of offering institution.
- Fees and places on courses cannot be transferred from one applicant to another. Once accepted onto a course, the student may not change to another course without approval from the offering institution.
- Receipts will be issued for fees paid but VTC will not be responsible for any loss of receipt sent by mail.